Details of our 2018 charter are coming soon. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
DECEMBER 31ST 2017 NEW YEAR’s EVE FIREWORKS CRUISE
New Year’s Eve is a fabulous time to be in Hong Kong; it is impossible to not get caught up in the energy as the New Year approaches.
Join us for our countdown party onboard our exclusive 63ft junk boat. Enjoy free flow drinks and a dinner buffet against the most amazing backdrop – the Hong Kong skyline at night.
At midnight the night sky will be set ablaze with an incredible 12 minute fireworks display over Victoria Harbour. We guarantee you the best vantage point in the city for watching the show. Avoid the horrendously crowded streets and relax in style with Hello Hong Kong.
Our New Year’s Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise is a casual affair for over 18s only. We will have a fully stocked bar operating on a help yourself basis, although we will be walking around with a bottle keeping you topped up! There will be good music, good food and a good bunch of people onboard. Bring your dancing shoes and get ready for a good old fashioned shindig!
There will be a maximum of 40 people on board.
Unlimited alcoholic drinks (Prosecco, Red and White Wine, Beer, Vodka, Gin)
Unlimited soft drinks (Coke, Coke Zero, Tonic, Lemon Ice Tea)
- Seared tuna with pink grapefruit and artichoke, mixed lettuce, and pecorino, dijon & citrus honey dressing
- Chicken and beef skewers marinated in lime and sweet chili
- Sun-dried tomato and bell peppers homemade quiches – veggie
- Basket of bread rolls with butter
- Vegetable samosa with mint yogurt dip – veggie
- Penne pasta with button mushroom, shallots in light cream sauce & parmesan – veggie
- Roasted Tenderloin beef with salsa verde on bed of couscous salad with chopped fresh mint
- Tandoori & lemon marinated chicken with mango chutney & micro greens
- Homemade chocolate cake with raspberry
HK$1995 per person. No children under 18 years of age please.
Pictures from our fireworks cruises