17th FEBRUARY 2018 CHINESE NEW YEAR CRUISE
THE FIREWORKS DISPLAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY THE HONG KONG GOVERNMENT. THIS DINNER CRUISE WILL NOW INCLUDE A TOUR (WITH GUIDE) OF VICTORIA HARBOUR AND CONTAINER PORT IN ADDITION TO THE DINNER BUFFET, FREE FLOW DRINKS AND DISCO.
Chinese New Year is a fabulous time to be in Hong Kong; it is the city’s biggest and most colourful festival! It is impossible to not get caught up in the energy as you squeeze into crowded temples to pray for good fortune and browse festive markets selling auspicious foods and flowers.
Join us on Saturday 17th February on our exclusive upmarket junk for our annual Chinese New Year dinner cruise. Enjoy free flow drinks and a dinner buffet against the most amazing backdrop – the Hong Kong skyline at night.
Our Chinese New Year Dinner Cruise is a casual affair for over 18s only. We will have a fully stocked bar operating on a help yourself basis, although we will be walking around with a bottle keeping you topped up! There will be good music, good food and a good bunch of people onboard. Bring your dancing shoes and get ready for a good old fashioned shindig!
There will be a maximum of 40 people on board.
Unlimited alcoholic drinks (Prosecco, Red and White Wine, Beer, Vodka, Gin)
Unlimited soft drinks (Coke, Coke Zero, Tonic, Lemon Ice Tea)
- Seared tuna with pink grapefruit and artichoke, mixed lettuce, and pecorino, dijon & citrus honey dressing
- Chicken and beef skewers marinated in lime and sweet chili
- Sun-dried tomato and bell peppers homemade quiches – veggie
- Basket of bread rolls with butter
- Vegetable samosa with mint yogurt dip – veggie
- Penne pasta with button mushroom, shallots in light cream sauce & parmesan – veggie
- Roasted Tenderloin beef with salsa verde on bed of couscous salad with chopped fresh mint
- Tandoori & lemon marinated chicken with mango chutney & micro greens
- Homemade chocolate cake with raspberry
HK$1495 per person. No children under 18 years of age please.
Pictures from our fireworks cruises